1.    #1  
    On the 750 in Phone mode, clicking the green send button calls up recent contacts which you can cycle through and with the d-pad access home, work, cell etc.

On the 8525, you dont seem to have the access to other numbers for those recent dialed contacts.

is there a program, hack, plugin to emulate this feature?
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MVT View Post
    On the 750 in Phone mode, clicking the green send button calls up recent contacts which you can cycle through and with the d-pad access home, work, cell etc.

On the 8525, you dont seem to have the access to other numbers for those recent dialed contacts.

is there a program, hack, plugin to emulate this feature?
    One more button press on your 8525--
    Green Send ---> Right Side (on the 5 way) does it
  3.    #3  
    That isnt quite what i meant.

On my Treo, i get the recent contacts with the little arrow next to each allowing me to pick from the phone numbers for that contact.

On the 8525 i only get the last number i tried to call for that contact.
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    I am running wm6 on mine... when I go to the call history list, press & hold center button on the contact, it brings up the contact record where you can select the various #'s you have assigned, as well as sms. A few more clicks then the palm customization, but it works.
  5.    #5  
    Right, you can do all that on the Treo too. I was just looking for a hack or plugin to avoid those extra 4-5 clicks.

By the time I do 6 clicks, I almost could dial the number by hand!