Global Posts
    256 Global Posts
    I hope this is the right place to post this. I have a VZW 700w that has the threaded SMS on it now. However, lately people that I have been sending texts to don't receive them or they will be sent to them at random later times. Also I am not receiving texts from people either. Is this the SMS program or my system? Thanks
    I'm having the same type of problems also people are getting my txt messages many hours after I have sent them. I have a Sprint 700W

Strange
    I've been able to send/receive SMS. I have Sprint.
    Global Posts
    256 Global Posts
    I don't know what it is or what caused it. I emailed Cody, but haven't heard anything back from him yet. I had it happen again last night, it is possible I installed it wrong?
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    I don't think that it is anything that you can do about this. It happens because of something happening with the network that you are on. Sometime the receiver will even get two or three texts that are the exact same. Just a network fluke.
    Palm Treo 700w > VZW Treo 700wx
    Quote Originally Posted by dimitri View Post
    I don't think that it is anything that you can do about this. It happens because of something happening with the network that you are on. Sometime the receiver will even get two or three texts that are the exact same. Just a network fluke.
    I agreed. I believe is the network's issue. My friend sometimes won't get my message till at a later time. Sometimes they need to reboot their phones. I had to do the same.
    Global Posts
    256 Global Posts
    My thing is it has been happening a great deal more after installing the SMS hack. That is why I was wondering if it was something that I did when I installed it. I might try to revert back to the original SMS program and see if there is any difference.
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    You can always try the hard reset to see if that fixes it.
    Palm Treo 700w > VZW Treo 700wx