1.    #1  
    Has anyone else that has Sprint, had problems with the treo not syncing "as items arrive"?
    Prior to having the Sprint, I had a Verizon 6700. It has the same OS, and I wold get my email on the 6700 as right after it hit my inbox.
    With the Sprint, If I do a hard reset, it will sync one time when something new hit my inbox, but after that it would not sync.
    Of course, Sprint says its the server, and the IT guys say it's on Sprint's end.
    I was just wondering if anyone else had this problem, and is there a fix?

Thanks
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bgeyer View Post
    Has anyone else that has Sprint, had problems with the treo not syncing "as items arrive"?
    Prior to having the Sprint, I had a Verizon 6700. It has the same OS, and I wold get my email on the 6700 as right after it hit my inbox.
    With the Sprint, If I do a hard reset, it will sync one time when something new hit my inbox, but after that it would not sync.
    Of course, Sprint says its the server, and the IT guys say it's on Sprint's end.
    I was just wondering if anyone else had this problem, and is there a fix?

Thanks
    It's the server.
  3.    #3  
    I wasn't sure about it being the server because, the 6700 has, I think, the same Operating system, and the sync worked fine with it. The problem started when we got the Sprint 700wx.
    Relux, you say it's the server, do you have anything I can tell them to look at, since they don't have a clue??
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bgeyer View Post
    I wasn't sure about it being the server because, the 6700 has, I think, the same Operating system, and the sync worked fine with it. The problem started when we got the Sprint 700wx.
    Relux, you say it's the server, do you have anything I can tell them to look at, since they don't have a clue??
    Sorry I was so short... Ran out of time and had to scratch my post

Anyways - There have been several issues people have had with ActiveSync. It's not really device specific. These issues are always a hassle to deal with.

I am currently fighting the exact opposite issue as you are. I can not get the device to stop syncing. I am looking into the registry settings as I suspect the Schedule settings are not being entered into the registry correctly when I change it in the ActiveSync settings. I will be posting a seperate post on this..

I will let you know if I have any thing for you to try...