1.    #1  
    If the iphone keyboard is as great as they try to say it is, I wonder if anyone is going to try and develop a Keyboard input skin that mirrors it. Again, IF it is that great, it would be a good thing for devices like the HTC Touch and other devices with no keyboard. And for those of us that have sliders, it could be handy for one-handed use.

Just a thought. Let's see what shows up on XDA-developers after someone gets ahold of the device and plays with it to see how it really works. I've seen the demo from Apple...some of it we already have, but it would be a good thing.
    Waynew73

(m105 => IIIxe => VIIx =>Tungsten T => i705 => Treo 600 => T-MO MDA => HTC Tytn = HTC Tilt & T-MO Dash => HTC TouchPro & HTC S740 => Palm Pre)
    Man, I've spent a lot of money and time on these things!!
    Look for the Happy Tapping Keyboard with the iPhone skin.

http://desftr.blog54.fc2.com/blog-entry-193.html

Surur
    This is not an iphone lookalike, but SPB has a full screen-based keyboard too:

http://www.spbsoftwarehouse.com/prod...nshots.html?en

And I believe it's skinnable...
  4.    #4  
    I'll keep my eye out for the happy tapping keyboard, but it needs to work in portrait mode, simmilar to the iPhone version. Again, I don't know how great the iPhone one really is, but we'll see.

Regarding SPB's, the only problem is that it takes up the whole entire screen, except for one line when you're typing.
    Waynew73

(m105 => IIIxe => VIIx =>Tungsten T => i705 => Treo 600 => T-MO MDA => HTC Tytn = HTC Tilt & T-MO Dash => HTC TouchPro & HTC S740 => Palm Pre)
    Quote Originally Posted by waynew73 View Post
    I'll keep my eye out for the happy tapping keyboard, but it needs to work in portrait mode, simmilar to the iPhone version. Again, I don't know how great the iPhone one really is, but we'll see.

Regarding SPB's, the only problem is that it takes up the whole entire screen, except for one line when you're typing.
    It does, but while the keys are bigger than the standard kb size, they are still pretty small on a small screen. They do have that nice "getting bigger" effect however showing which key you have hit.

Surur
  6.    #6  
    that key getting bigger feature is what I think is cool. As soon as it comes in English, I will test it.

Now if I could jus find an auto text feature for my WM smartphone, I'd be happy...lol.
    Waynew73

Quote Originally Posted by surur View Post
    Look for the Happy Tapping Keyboard with the iPhone skin.

http://desftr.blog54.fc2.com/blog-entry-193.html

Surur
    Did anyone find the download link on this page?
    ---
    iPhone / Samsung Epix

Current playtoys:
    Also: Treo 750 (Test phone) / Sony Ericcson w900 (unlocked for international travel)
    I wonder if you have to register with them to download the keyboard? The only KB Ive used on WM is touch keyboard http://www.handango.com/PlatformProd...ard&catalog=30
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    been using the one from pocketcm for a few days now and it works well on my 6800
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Thanks scotty that's pretty dadgum nice! Works great on my wm6 rom
    I personally used PDAmill Topkey for some time now and really like it.

13.    #13  
    Scotty, that is really a great application. Here's hoping it won't have any adverse effect on my device, but I really do like it.
    Waynew73

I thought this app was free,,,,,,,,,, but it expired..... Ow well. Any news on the iphone-like kb app?
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal View Post
    I personally used PDAmill Topkey for some time now and really like it.

The buttons look too small to type with fingers, no?
    ---
    iPhone / Samsung Epix

Current playtoys:
    Also: Treo 750 (Test phone) / Sony Ericcson w900 (unlocked for international travel)