1.    #1  
    Charging through your USB port, how long does it take you to charge your battery from say 30% up to 100%?

I'm wondering if my charger is bad or if my battery is dying.

Seems to be very slow lately.
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    A couple of hours, maybe. Try changing USB ports, preferably one directly connected to the motherboard or on a powered hub. Your USB port may not be able to supply enough current.
    I didnt think this was possible, when I plug my treo in the laptop with the supplied USb cable it does not appear to charge...am I doning somehitng wrong?
    The data cable that comes w/the treo doesn't charge the phone. Some companies do sell them online if you want to do this.
    Pattycerts,
    The data cable that comes with the phone DOES charge the phone. It is slower than a sync/charge cable and there is no visual indication of charging but it does work.

sruzgar,
    Laptop USB ports are not usually powered and so will not usually charge devices connected to it.
    Treo Pro on Vodafone UK X 2
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    I have no problems charging my 750 from a laptop USB port using a Sync-N-Charge cable.
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattycerts View Post
    The data cable that comes w/the treo doesn't charge the phone. Some companies do sell them online if you want to do this.
    Of course it does. Active Sync HAS to be open and running for it to charge. I do it all the time and when I unplug my phone from the computer, it is at 100%.
    Palm 650 > Nokis 6682 > HTC 8125 > Nokia e62 > BB Pearl > Samsung Blackjack > HTC 8525 > Treo 750 & HTC Trinity
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    Eh? The data cable that comes with the 750 doesn't even connect to the power jack.
    the supplied cable charges the 750 very very slowly but it does charge it.
    Bny Castro

MTFBWY...
    my blog | twitter