1.    #1  
    I'm wondering if anyone knows of any hack that will redirect all audio to a regular bluetooth headset like the Moto's 700.

I've heard of "blade's bluetooth audio" (found via google) which promised this but the site has since gone down.

I've used hannip's hack which is great but can't be seen driving down the highway wearing a stero headphone.

Thanks for any input.
    Cant do it. jabra BT8010 is a bluetooth mono headset that will work in this regard. Its buggy somewhat with 700WX, but still works well enough for me.
    It works on the 750, but probably because A2DP is supported natively
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  4. 2sa
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    I am interested in this as well..I would like to stream audio from TCPMP to a mono Plantronics 655 headset...so far all I have is a cab that leaves the audio open but won't stream.
    Device: 700wx,4G SD Card
    Service: VZW

When I get my PPC just the way I want it.....what happens next?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by volwrath View Post
    Cant do it. jabra BT8010 is a bluetooth mono headset that will work in this regard. Its buggy somewhat with 700WX, but still works well enough for me.
    That's what I was afraid of. I guess because the 700wx doesnt support native A2DP. I have the BT8010 and it skips like crazy...
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    Actually the VZW Treo 700wx does support A2DP. But A2DP has to use a stero headset to stream audio to the headset. You will never get the 700wx to stream to a mono headset. The hardware not there for it. You would have to switch to another device.
    Palm Treo 700w > VZW Treo 700wx
    This is my #1 complaint with the transition from the 6700 to the 700wx. If the 6700 could stream audio via bluetooth without A2DP then why can't the 700wx?
    Quote Originally Posted by scoob View Post
    That's what I was afraid of. I guess because the 700wx doesnt support native A2DP. I have the BT8010 and it skips like crazy...
    Really? Mine doesnt skip really at all, even if streaming radiostations..although I have reduced the bitrate to 40 or so I think