1.    #1  
    I am trying to get to the full web site of a company and it keeps shunting me to their chopped down mobile site. I have disabled the Cingular proxy and it doesn't make any difference.

Is there something I can do to turn off whatever my 750 is telling their website that is redirecting me?

Thanks in advance.
    Yes. You need to make PIE act like IE 6. Tweaks2k and PIEPlus offer this feature which is acutally a reg hack.

You can find the registry hack here:

http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index...5_Tweaks_Other

WARNING: If you are not familiar or comfortable making registry changes, then I recommend getting one of the apps I mentioned above. Tweaks is great for making registry changes without fear of corrupting anything. PIEPlus adds tabs, and many other things to PIE.

HTH!
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
  3. oo3
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    you can also download opera mobile. there's a beta now that's good untill october.
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    Except you also have to find a Java run-time environment which is stable. The "Intent" Midlet manager isn't for me - Opera freezes frequently.
    Quote Originally Posted by holmes4 View Post
    Except you also have to find a Java run-time environment which is stable. The "Intent" Midlet manager isn't for me - Opera freezes frequently.
    That's only if you use Opera Mini. Opera mobile is coded specifically for WM.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Have you tried to use skweezer?
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    Tweakster will do it too