Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    Is anyone having bluetooth issues since installing this app? When I click on the bluetooth icon,it does nothing.The last 3 apps Ive added is Treo Alert 7.2 Pro Complete, HTC Streaming app, & Picsel Browser. Before I added those,I never experienced bluetooth issues but because U rarely use bluetooth, I didn't notice until tonight when I was trying to use Resco Explorer to beam I file to my friend via bluetooth.
    Last edited by Ya Boi D; 07/04/2007 at 02:32 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ya Boi D View Post
    Is anyone having bluetooth issues since installing this app?
    Mine's fine.

-Frank
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    I doubt it, though you can try.

m.youtube uses a different codec than regular youtube.com.

eTreo
    Just reinstall everything and make sure your PIE cache is cleaned out.
    Mal:

I tried reinstalling again (using the 1, 2, 3 steps) with the same result. It launches Streaming Media, gets to 98 or 99% buffering, and then returns to PIE.

Maybe it's something different about the 750?
  4.    #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by eTreo View Post
    Mal:

I tried reinstalling again (using the 1, 2, 3 steps) with the same result. It launches Streaming Media, gets to 98 or 99% buffering, and then returns to PIE.

Maybe it's something different about the 750?
    Can you afford a HARD RESET and reinstall the files? Also can you check check this site www.zoovision.com ( rtsp 3gp site ) and see what happens.
    I tried Zoovision, and same result. I can't afford to try a hard reset right now, but may do so later. I still think it may be something different about the 750.

Has anyone with a 750 gotten this to work?
    Mal:

I started the following thread

http://treo.discussion.treocentral.c....php?p=1304580

To see if anyone else had tried the YouTube install on a 750. I got one responder who had the exact same result as me; gets to 95% buffering and then drops back to PIE.

Do you have any thought why this might be happening? I'd be willing to try a 750 specific tweak if you know what that might be.

Thanks in advance!
    hmmm...not offhand but let me think about it.

It may also help to visit the XDA forum for the 750 where I'm pretty positive others must be running into the same issues and maybe they resolved it there?

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Thanks for the response! I'll check out XDA as you suggest.

Please let us know if you hear of anything also.
    You can disregard the PM I just sent to you.

You already responded to my thread question before I could ask you to respond!
    This is terrific! Add my Slingplayer to my Treo 700wx and I really have some media value to this device. I bought the extended battery (on it's way) because I anticipate a lot of streaming! Thanks to all who helped with this.
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    It worked first time for me. I'm using PIE and Opera the PPC version. Works great.

Coty
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    just went through the steps myself. Easy as pie and works like a charm even on my 700w.
    Former owner of... Kyocera 7135, Samsung SCH-i730...

Current owner of... Treo 700w
    Mine works! Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    Edit:

Here are all the necessary files in one zip: LINK

I have trouble download that so can anyone help me?
    This will probably bring the thread back up from the dead zone, but I just got my first Treo and having problems with this. I installed everything, I go to m.youtube.com click "watch video", and it opens the media program. says "connecting..." for a few secs the says "failed to connect", anyone have a fix for this?
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    man u would think they fixed this ..
    i got my 700wx about 6 months ago and today tried to use youtube and got some error. Do i still have to do what this thread suggests.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123