1.    #1  
    I haven't seen anything about an upgrade to WM6. Any idea if it's going to happen?
    Some people have said late july, early August.
    Late August.
    It will happen sometime after I buy an HTC Touch.
    Apple iPhone, BlackBerry 8800 and a Treo 750 on the "new" at&t. Palm Centro on Sprint.
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTenTodd View Post
    It will happen sometime after I buy an HTC Touch.
    A few people like myself are going to try the BB's 8830's. Palm really needs to announce their intentions, What, Apple announced their I-phone 3-6 months before release! Just saw a report on the web that Palm's smartphones sales are soon to suffer.
    Quote Originally Posted by morningstar1844 View Post
    A few people like myself are going to try the BB's 8830's. Palm really needs to announce their intentions, What, Apple announced their I-phone 3-6 months before release! Just saw a report on the web that Palm's smartphones sales are soon to suffer.
    I have a 8800 as my work device. Great device. Just wish it had a touch screen. Battery life is incredible!!
    Apple iPhone, BlackBerry 8800 and a Treo 750 on the "new" at&t. Palm Centro on Sprint.
    this fellow claims today that he's in the process of flashing/reviewing the WM6 upgrade for the 750:

http://www.palminsider.com/

Perhaps it's on it's way soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by g-funkster View Post
    this fellow claims today that he's in the process of flashing/reviewing the WM6 upgrade for the 750:

http://www.palminsider.com/

Perhaps it's on it's way soon.
    many of the bugs and problems reported on WM5 seem to be solved.
    Hmmmm....I wonder which of those "bugs" he is referring to?
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Well, its a Vodaphone unit that Palminsider has, so I dont know how he got the update as its not on the Vodaphone UK Site. I have a Vodaphone branded 750v unlocked so it would be nice to get this.
    PDA Lineage: Sharp Wizard, PalmVx, Tungsten, Treo 650, Treo 750v
    If you search youtube, there is a video of WM on the 750. It is from some guys website, can't remember which one. Anyways, it was back in March! So, it's out there and being tested I'm guessing. Googled it, here is a link to the website: http://mobilitytoday.com/news/007560...today_video_20 , the article was written March 27th.
    OMG how do we get it!!!!

Oh, and it looks like it upgrades via the SD card method! Sweet!
    Does anyone know if this is an Unbranded ROM upgrade or is it a Cingular/Vodafone branded one?
    Quote Originally Posted by spikesclone View Post
    Does anyone know if this is an Unbranded ROM upgrade or is it a Cingular/Vodafone branded one?
    Quote Originally Posted by naftalim View Post
    Well, its a Vodaphone unit that Palminsider has, so I dont know how he got the update as its not on the Vodaphone UK Site. I have a Vodaphone branded 750v unlocked so it would be nice to get this.
    That's all the info we have
    I had WM6 on my HTC TyTN and going back to WM5.0 on my new 750 is brutal. This looks good - hope it comes out soon, or that we can get a baked rom somewhere for it.
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    I agree witth THE BISHOP. I currently have a cooked WM6 ROM on my 8525 and when I use my gf's T750 I get annoyed. I dont think I could ever go backwards in this type of OS
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    I bought an HTC Trinity to mess around with for now. This way - like your TyTN - I can have WM6 on it and I will keep my Treo 750 on the side until WM6 is released in it.
    Palm 650 > Nokis 6682 > HTC 8125 > Nokia e62 > BB Pearl > Samsung Blackjack > HTC 8525 > Treo 750 & HTC Trinity
    So when WM6 comes for the 750, which device will the GF be getting?
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JGold View Post
    So when WM6 comes for the 750, which device will the GF be getting?
    LOL, good one. She'll stay with the T750, however..... I will still play with the T750 from time to time