1.    #1  
    To those of you with Moguls, you lucky devils:

Are themes in WM6 the same .tsk files as they have always been?

And (if so) would anyone like to pull them out and post them? I'd love to actually have a unified WM6 theme instead of cobbling one togther with UI Tweaker that just never looks quite right...
    END OF LINE
    I tried it a while ago, and it doesn't work. Sorry
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    There's an ftp over on PPCgeeks (needs registration) and someone posted the .tsk file there. It works fine for me (700w).

I didn't like the yellow background with the sprint logo however, so just made a new yellow-fade .jpg file to use as the background instead.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks PSB22- I'll check it out. I'm already registered at PPC geeks...
    END OF LINE
    Does anyone have a link or a search string?

Thanks,
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alienwhere View Post
    To those of you with Moguls, you lucky devils:

Are themes in WM6 the same .tsk files as they have always been?

And (if so) would anyone like to pull them out and post them? I'd love to actually have a unified WM6 theme instead of cobbling one togther with UI Tweaker that just never looks quite right...
    are u talking about the whole theme (top bar, bottom bar, background) or just the background itself?
  7.    #7  
    The whole shebang. Top, bottom, everything.
    END OF LINE
    Quote Originally Posted by Alienwhere View Post
    The whole shebang. Top, bottom, everything.
    I dont believe you can pull the top and bottom bar from wm6, the only way to make it look like WM6 by using wisbar advance2 and there is plenty of skins that you can use if you go to lakeridgesoftware.com
    The background is different thing, is today screen made with theme maker such as ThemegenCEE and others. add the two together you get the exact crossbow look.
  9.    #9  
    Ok. I'm way too lazy to do all that right now. I've played with WA2 and didn't really like it on my device... I guess I'll just have to hold out for the next iteration of the Treo with WM6 and all the goods...
    END OF LINE