1.    #1  
    Hi,

I have searched the forum, and not been able to find an answer to this question. I apologize if this has been answered already.

I have a Plantronics 510 headset, which is great, the best sound quality of all the headsets that I have tried to date.

The only problem is that if I get an incoming call, and answer using the green button on the phone handset, the call still gets diverted to the headset. This is different to the car kit, where if I answer on the handset, it is not diverted to the handsfree. This is a minor gripe, but becomes an issue if I have left the headset in one room in the house, and then get a call in another. I know that it can be disconnected using the menu, but that takes a second or two, meanwhile the caller has probably hung up because the cannot hear me.

Any ideas?

Thanks
    This is how most phones are set up, and to be honest I'm not sure why the car kit doesn't do the same. I have never heard of a workaround, but there might be something for you in Mortscript.

I doubt the caller will hang up by the time you hit 2 buttons on the keypad (right soft key- D). Remember, the keyboard saves a TON of time on the Treo.