Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Any browser out there that shows the full webpage like on a computer screen without having to scroll or find the info? Then you can zoom in, etc?

Kinda like the IPHONE.
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpin-tl View Post
    Any browser out there that shows the full webpage like on a computer screen without having to scroll or find the info? Then you can zoom in, etc?

Kinda like the IPHONE.
    \
    Deepfish from MS does exactly that, but it's in Alpha testing.

Honestly though: over-rated. On a mobile device you want just the information, not adds, not giant formatting requiring zoom. Using tools such as Skweezer 4.0 (skweezer.com) and the single column, full screen setting built into Pocket Internet Explorer, you'll achieve a much more efficient result.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    is there a specific browser you would suggest???
    picsel browser is awesome for that. search for it
    picsel???? any links or other names???
    Quote Originally Posted by chavezguy04 View Post
    picsel???? any links or other names???
    don't be lazy
    googling picsel browser I got this
    http://www.picsel.com/index.php/solutions/view/C11/
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.
    Quote Originally Posted by littlewaywelt View Post
    don't be lazy
    googling picsel browser I got this
    http://www.picsel.com/index.php/solutions/view/C11/
    Thanks ...How about this Operamini<<<<< What do you guys think??? Better tor worse
    With picsel browser is there a back button type function to go back one page whrn your browsing the web?
    Yes, ta the picsel symbol on the bottom right, then the small page on the bottom left.
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    I don't mean to be thick, but I have searched high and low and cannot find where you can download Picsel Browser?????
    FYI -

Everything you wanted to know regarding mobile browsers that run on the WM platform can be found in "the Bible":

http://www.pocketpcmag.com/blogs/ind...&c=1&tb=1&pb=1
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottB1 View Post
    I don't mean to be thick, but I have searched high and low and cannot find where you can download Picsel Browser?????
    Picsel does not sell products to consumers, only to manufacturers to pre-install on their phones. So the link can't be provided here, for legal reasons. So you must search for it. I no longer have the link, but someone here might...
    Could some one please email me a link or the actual picsel files to palmscar@okinawan-adventure.com I have been looking all over and am going crazy :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by palmscar View Post
    Could some one please email me a link or the actual picsel files to palmscar@okinawan-adventure.com I have been looking all over and am going crazy :-)
    SAme here if you guys want to share ......... jose.chavez@21st.com thanks in advance
    Quote Originally Posted by chavezguy04 View Post
    Thanks ...How about this Operamini<<<<< What do you guys think??? Better tor worse
    I tried operamini.. I liked the formating on the browser, it displays the pages real nice, and you could do the tabbed browser thing.. My only complaint is that the browser is slow.. Much slower than IE..
    sprint 700wx 2gb sd
    Here's a link for the Picsel Browser .cab hosted: http://www.mediafire.com/?9ndmimmyebo
    Sprint PCS ****
    Treo 700wx
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    Awesome browser! Thanks for the link.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottB1 View Post
    Awesome browser! Thanks for the link.
    It looks like it will only install to main memeory, but you can edit easily the registry path settings and move all Picsel Browser files (except those under windows folder) to the Storage Card.

So far so good - it all seems to work. I have not really put it through its paces yet, but it seems very nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    Using tools such as Skweezer 4.0 (skweezer.com) and the single column, full screen setting built into Pocket Internet Explorer, you'll achieve a much more efficient result.
    Is it just me, or is Skweezer not behaving properly? When I go to nytimes.com through Skweezer I now get the mobile version not the full version. It was working okay until last week.

I have a 650 and a Mac.
    thanks for the link LbSigMan I have been looking for piscel for decades.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast