1.    #1  
    1) I just got Tomtom 6 and installed all maps to a 1 gig Sd card. I now want to get a 4 gig and combine everything I have onto one card so I dont have to swap out. What is the best way to transfer apps to a new sd card? Will the product codes still work or will I need new ones?

2) I was also thinking of doing a hard reset. How can I back up my individual apps so that the product codes stay in tact?
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc_rock View Post
    1) I just got Tomtom 6 and installed all maps to a 1 gig Sd card. I now want to get a 4 gig and combine everything I have onto one card so I dont have to swap out. What is the best way to transfer apps to a new sd card? Will the product codes still work or will I need new ones?
    I believe this is as simple as transferring all of the files from one to the other.

Quote Originally Posted by nyc_rock View Post
    2) I was also thinking of doing a hard reset. How can I back up my individual apps so that the product codes stay in tact?
    This one is a little tougher. Generally, you'd need to find the appropriate reg keys and export them and/or config files but it really depends on the applications and some have them so well-hidden you can't find them.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.