Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    I was just curious if anyone else has experienced this problem on their Treo 750.

In the past when I've opened Notes, Word or Excel and selected "All Folders" from the "Show" pulldown menu, I would see all the files associated with that particular program displayed regardless of where they were located on the device. Recently that functionality has stopped. In order to open a word doc I am forced to select the specific folder where they are located. Worse yet, if you store your Word,Excel or noted docs in your root "My Documents" directory,.. you can't acccess from within the app because the "My Documents" folder is not listed in the "Show" menu in Word,Excel and notes. Now you are forced to open the files from file explorer. Very Annoying.

This was never the case in the past. Soft reset does nothing. The most recent software installed was Mobile Shell. I may try uninstalling MS to see if the issue is corrected.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Just to updated everyone,... I uninstalled MS Shell and that did not solve the issue at hand. Second to a hard reset and restore,... I'm not sure what else can be done.

If anyone else has any input, please let me know.

Thanks,
    J
    You should have a look at THIS.
    I believe you need the file 'gsgetfile.dll' in your Windows directory
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Ejecting and re-inserting my 2G mini-sd card appears to have solved the problem.