1.    #1  
    I've been trying out Napster To Go's unlimited dowload plan for $15 a month. Napster doesn't list the 700wx as a compatible device, but it works well with the phone. Napster recognizes the device, and I can drag and drop entire albums and songs from one window of Napster to the device window for my 700wx. I can also drag and drop my playlists from Napster to my phone the same way. Works well with Windows Media Player.

Anyway, I hope this helps sort out any confusion from anyone not sure about compatiblity between the two. I know I was when I started Napster's trial.
  2. 2sa
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    thanks for the info...I have not been able to make it work for the life of me and I have tried just about everything.
    Device: 700wx,4G SD Card
    Service: VZW

When I get my PPC just the way I want it.....what happens next?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sa View Post
    thanks for the info...I have not been able to make it work for the life of me and I have tried just about everything.
    The first time, I had to do a few things to get it to work. Once you download a song, you have to go to the directory where you have your Napster downloads saved. I then copied the song over to though explore/activesync to my storage card. When I tried to open and play the song through WMP, it gave some sort of a protection error dialog, saying I need to go through Napster or something. I reopened the Napster program, and it recognized the Treo device at tha point, and a device sync window popped up in the bottom right corner of the Napster program that was never there before.

So manually trying to copy over a song from the Napster directory to my phone through activesync was the step that made it work for me. It's a step that you never find in the Napster Help menu. Especially since they don't list our device as supported. Hope that helps someone.
  4. 2sa
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    gonna give that a try this afternoon...I will let you know how it goes. You are strictly using WMP on both the PC and Treo..right?

5. 2sa
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Nope...still a no go for me. Vandoc...I tried your method and still would not work. I continue to get a message that says " A digital rights management (DRM) error has occured." Napster also tells me when I sign in that my storage card needs to be reformatted which I am not going to do with this card. Maybe I can use a spare 512 card I have laying around and try it. Problem is that I already have 3 devices set up and will have to wait until the the 25th or something like that to replace one. oh well, thanks for the tips.

6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sa View Post
    gonna give that a try this afternoon...I will let you know how it goes. You are strictly using WMP on both the PC and Treo..right?
    Yes. I'm just using WMP.