1.    #1  
    My Treo 700wx that I ordered back in Dec 2006 for Sprint just died on me.
    Last thing I was doing was surfing the web (car website so I doubt it had any virus).
    It just turned off on me.

It won't power on anymore. I did reboot, charge, no charge, no battery, with battery, with AC, no AC, etc but no lights, no power, not anything.

Anything I can do to troubleshoot? I'm not too happy with this phone. It was buggy and hardly any good free apps/games. And now this.

Anyone has any suggestions? Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by gompol View Post
    Last thing I was doing was surfing the web (car website so I doubt it had any virus).

It won't power on anymore. I did reboot, charge, no charge, no battery, with battery, with AC, no AC, etc but no lights, no power, not anything.

Anything I can do to troubleshoot? I'm not too happy with this phone. It was buggy and hardly any good free apps/games. And now this.

Since Dec 2006 is only 6 months ago, you should check to see if they will give you a refurb replacement. VZW would.

-Frank
    Quote Originally Posted by gompol View Post

Take it to your local Sprint store/Repair center.If there's no water damage / not banged up they will replace it free of charge.If no refurbs are available it will be replaced with new WX on the spot.
    Sprint Rocks
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    Take it to your local Sprint store/Repair center.If there's no water damage / not banged up they will replace it free of charge.If no refurbs are available it will be replaced with new WX on the spot.
    Sprint Rocks
    I did take it to Sprint Repair center. I have no insurance.
    So I paid 35$ for them to repair it in 30 minutes.
    Came back they said they couldnt repair so they gave me a reconditioned replacement.

I guess for 35$, its not bad. I think insurance is 7$/mo so if I can pull it thru for 5 months (which I did), its kinda comes out the same.

Thanks for the replies!