1.    #1  
    my treo for some reason is frozen on the white start up screen....it's happened once before and it just went away...i've tried to soft reset it and it does nothing...has anyone had this problem before or know how to fix it????
    Quote Originally Posted by Inf4life View Post
    my treo for some reason is frozen on the white start up screen....it's happened once before and it just went away...i've tried to soft reset it and it does nothing...has anyone had this problem before or know how to fix it????
    Have you tried removing the battery for a few seconds then replacing it?
  3.    #3  
    yea, i left the battery out for over a half hour then replaced it and nothing....then i did it again and let it sit for awhile and all of a sudden it came back to life....this is only the second time it's happend but it's a PITA
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    I would do a hard reset just to be on the safe side. If it continues then at least you have done one of the steps that your phone company will ask you to do so you can get a new one.
    Palm Treo 700w > VZW Treo 700wx
  5.    #5  
    not too terribly worried about it right now...it's fixed...and i'm just holding out until the new 800w or 755wx or whatever the he!! Sprint wants to come out with it is out...hahahaha