1.    #1  
    On my 700wx i turn the screen off by pushing the end call button. but if i get a email i wont be notified until i turn the screen back on. after i did a hard rest i noticed this happing. is there away to fix this. or is another hard rest just a good idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigmattFromJeRSeY View Post
    On my 700wx i turn the screen off by pushing the end call button. but if i get a email i wont be notified until i turn the screen back on. after i did a hard rest i noticed this happing. is there away to fix this. or is another hard rest just a good idea.
    Well, if using AS/Exchange, those notifications do not turn on the screen for notifications--ever. Only PhoneAlarm has an option to enable that feature (though I suppose a Mortscript could do it as well--anyone know of one? I don't follow the script talk often...).

If it's sound, I noticed that large sound files can get clipped during that process too, not so much though when the device has the screen turn on. I think it has to do with different levels of device activation for those notifications.

Is that anything what you are experiencing or something different?

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  3.    #3  
    i use mail2web exchange and phonealarm and i get email notifactions but now it doesn't do it for some reason. it only notifies me when i turn screen back on or if screen is on.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigmattFromJeRSeY View Post
    i use mail2web exchange and phonealarm and i get email notifactions but now it doesn't do it for some reason. it only notifies me when i turn screen back on or if screen is on.
    Yeah, something else is up. Maybe try reinstalling PA or check the settings again.

I ran PA (the latest version) about 2 weeks ago with M2W and it worked flawlessly (in fact, it worked better than the default b/c it would turn the device on for email). So I don't think it's that specific combo that's the problem...

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  5.    #5  
    I think I found the problem. I had don't active backlight checked so I un checked it.