Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Sometimes when I am on a call, and I try to hang-up, it makes the little hang-up "chime" but the timer keeps counting and I can still hear the other person (for example on a conference call). You can keep pressing the "end call" button repeatedly, it makes the chime sound but does not disconnect until the other side hangs up or it takes like 10-15 seconds to clue in. This is especially frustrating if you think you have disconnected from a conference call, and proceed to talk to someone about how stupid your colleagues are, only to find out you are still on the call. j/k

Anyway I read somewhere this might be related to a Bluetooth stack issue, but today the problem occurred even with Bluetooth disabled.

Anyone else have this issue?
    It happened to me too. Damn, palm tweaks, I never able to figure out what's going on. Whenever it happened to me, I have to soft reset to get my phone hangup.
    Treo 750 unbranded T-mobile, HTC WIZARD 8125 T-MOBILE (broken), Treo 650 T-mobile 1.43/1.14 OS 5.4.8 Garnet (sold).
    Dell X50v, X30 624Mhz and HP ipaq h2210 h1945.

Treo 750 hacks thread.
    Another problem is the bluetooth. I have more than 3 times that I can't turn on the BT. Only a soft reset can recover it. Losing connections with BT devices happens every week.

I used so many HTC phones, and none of which has the bt and phone problem.
    Treo 750 unbranded T-mobile, HTC WIZARD 8125 T-MOBILE (broken), Treo 650 T-mobile 1.43/1.14 OS 5.4.8 Garnet (sold).
    Dell X50v, X30 624Mhz and HP ipaq h2210 h1945.

Treo 750 hacks thread.
    I have the same issue hanging up and have to also soft reset to actually end the call. Cingular swapped out the phone but it happens with the new one too. In many cases the issues are 3rd party applications installed on the phone, but I have none.

I also experience the screen waking up when there is not a call or anything else going on with the phone?
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Its even worse for me. I've had the 750 for four months now. Last week when calls came in, I'd press "answer" or the answer key, and the calls would get cut off! Its almost as if I had pressed "hang up" instead.

Sometimes when I press answer, there's a five second delay before I can hear anything. However, the caller can hear me the moment I press it.

And yes, I have the same bluetooth issues as you guys.

Very frustrating! Any help?