1.    #1  
    Anyone know how to create a shortcut to Wireless Manager? I know that I can tap on the top of the screen at the antenna picture, but that's not very easy to get to, especially with your fingers. i would like to be able to get to it with a push of a button or even a combination of two buttons.
    Right soft key- W. Thats two keys

You can go into the WINDOWS folder and copy the file "wrlsmgr" to the Windows/Start Menu/Programs folder, rename it whatever you want, then set it up under a buttons option.
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattycerts View Post
    Right soft key- W. Thats two keys

You can go into the WINDOWS folder and copy the file "wrlsmgr" to the Windows/Start Menu/Programs folder, rename it whatever you want, then set it up under a buttons option.

How do you do that soft key thing? I can't seem to get it to work.

Also, when I try to copy the wrlsmgr.exe file to Windows/Start Menu/Programs, I get an "Action Failed" message that says "Cannot move file wrlsmgr.exe. The parameter is incorrect. Press Yes to continue."

Pressing yes doesn't seem to do anything as the file is not moved.
    Try copy- PASTE SHORTCUT. See if that works, then rename it.

On the today screen, the right soft key brings up a menu. In that menu there should be a letter that corresponds to the Wireless Manager (on the 750 its the W, it might be different on the wx)
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattycerts View Post
    Try copy- PASTE SHORTCUT. See if that works, then rename it.

On the today screen, the right soft key brings up a menu. In that menu there should be a letter that corresponds to the Wireless Manager (on the 750 its the W, it might be different on the wx)

The copy, paste shortcut thing worked - thanks!

As for the soft key thing, I think it must be totally different on the wx vs. the 750. The right soft key on the wx brings up Contacts, Dial Pad, Call Log, New Speed Dial, Speed Dial Options, Preferences - I tried pushing a bunch of different letters to try to get the Wireless Manager to come up that way but nothing works. I like having it mapped to the side button right now anyway so I think I'll keep it there until they come out with a MR for the wx.

Thanks for the help.