1.    #1  
    Is there any way to connect 700wx using Bitpim. I am trying to pull PRL file from it and customize it to move verizon up in priority as I am getting very poor Sprint signal in my Apt. Right now when I force it to roam it connects to Alltel and the results are not encouraging. I know verizon works excellent inside my apt. as my wife has verizon and it's below alltel on priority level. So people do you think it can be done?
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    Why would you need Bitpim to pull a file off of the 700wx? What's the name of the file you need?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by psywzrd View Post
    Why would you need Bitpim to pull a file off of the 700wx? What's the name of the file you need?
    I need a file with .PRL extension ( I don't know what is it called on 700wx).
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    You don't need Bitpim though - you can easily pull files off of the device without having to use any special software. I used Bitpim years ago to load ringtones onto my phones before I made the switch over to smartphones. Anyway, you should easily be able to grab the file once you figure out what it's called. I searched my device for *.prl though and came up empty so I'm not sure what you're looking for is there.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by psywzrd View Post
    You don't need Bitpim though - you can easily pull files off of the device without having to use any special software. I used Bitpim years ago to load ringtones onto my phones before I made the switch over to smartphones. Anyway, you should easily be able to grab the file once you figure out what it's called. I searched my device for *.prl though and came up empty so I'm not sure what you're looking for is there.
    I know what you are trying to say. This file is somewhere on the phone and it cannot be accesses using "search" tool (maybe ROM file but I am not sure). So you cannot search it on the phone. When I had a samsung i730, then I had to dial a code (to use it with USB) before connecting it to bitpim and then I was able to see these files on my phone. So there should be a similar way to do it on 700wx also but I don't know what it is.
  6.    #6  
    Shameless bump