1.    #1  
    i was talking to my cousin he called me, i even tried this with me calling him and he wanted me to three way my sister....i tried everything nothing works, must they make this so complicated...i tried flash then dialing her number pressing flash or send again n it gave me a busy tone...can someone help
    It's possible through the screen and soft keys, but it can only be done if you initiate the call. Otherwise, all you can do is just swap in between calls. If you initiate the call, then you can create a conference call.

I created instructions for it before on a post and I'll try to find it again and post it here.
    It is pretty straight forward. Place the first call. Place it on hold. Dial the next call (via contacts or via the dial-pad menu selection), after the second call is connected press "conference" and both calls will be joined.

As Crazie Eddie said... this is only for outgoing calls. Typical of all VZW phones I believe, and probably Sprint. I believe Nextel allows a "true" conference call where other parities dial-in to your number. Most carriers do not offer that type of conference calling.

-Frank
    No, this is a Palm thing. On my Samsung A-900 (Sprint), whenever someone called me during another call, I could turn it into a three way call with the press of a button. Not being able to do this on my 650 frustrated me until I figured out I had to initiate the calls.
    I've never had the ability to turn call waiting into a 3-way call and I'm a Sprint customer as well. My phone prior to my Treo was a Sanyo MM-9000. How were you doing this?
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Quote Originally Posted by gksmithlcw View Post
    I've never had the ability to turn call waiting into a 3-way call and I'm a Sprint customer as well. My phone prior to my Treo was a Sanyo MM-9000. How were you doing this?
    Hmm.. I"m pretty sure my A900 had that option. Either that or I'm dreaming that it did...I'll go take a look at the manual later and see if I'm right. But I'm pretty sure I could turn incoming calls into a three way call with my A900.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevante View Post
    Hmm.. I"m pretty sure my A900 had that option. Either that or I'm dreaming that it did...I'll go take a look at the manual later and see if I'm right. But I'm pretty sure I could turn incoming calls into a three way call with my A900.
    Let me know... My curiosity has been piqued... ;-)
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevante View Post
    I had an A990. It didn't have that option. Additionally, incoming conference calling has to be supported by the carrier, not only the handset. AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $VZW$ $has$ $never$ $supported$ $that$.

-Frank