1.    #1  
    I searched and didn't see what I was looking for. Anyways, is there a way to set the 750 so that when you place a call the dial pad automaticlly comes up instead of having to go through the menu every time? It's stupid I know but it's a peev of mine as I have to access a few voice mail box's on a daily basis.

Thanks!
    Any reason not to just use the keys on the keypad to enter the voicemail password(s)?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  3.    #3  
    ya, I guess I can do that I just prefer the dial pad. I was just curious if someone knew of a setting.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    now days dont we all just dial a name instead of numbers??? i dont think there is that option...i know it is very hard to get used to by using the numbers on the keyboard works great for me...i know its small...
    Global Posts
    598 Global Posts
    I'm just glad I can get to the Dial Pad when I need to for dialing numbers with characters in them, like 1-800-ETRADE1. It was a real pain in the balls with my former phone, a Blackjack.

Joe
    Global Posts
    598 Global Posts
    I'm just glad I can get to the Dial Pad when I need to for dialing numbers with characters in them, like 1-800-ETRADE1. It was a real pain in the balls with my former phone, a Blackjack.

Joe
    Quote Originally Posted by wookiee2cu View Post
    ya, I guess I can do that I just prefer the dial pad. I was just curious if someone knew of a setting.
    Don't know of a setting but I could add it to InCall which might make it "slightly" easier to access..I tried to see if you could somehow run PhoneDialer.exe by holding the side button but it doesn't come up in the list of apps that I could see...
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."