1.    #1  
    My wife's IT department will not support her Treo 700wx, for them it's the crackberry or the highway. Does anyone know how to get a 700wx to sync with Lotus notes without using Outlook. (IT group removes Outlook from the PC instantly when it is detected)
    try common times mnotes.
    Search on "Lotus Notes". There are number of options besides mnotes (not my favorite since it modifies Notes items). My preference is www.seven.com/beta and I've used it for a couple of years now. I haven't upgraded to the latest version of the beta because old version is working so nicely but I'm planning to do so. I understand that their are some nice bells and whistles.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    I am using CommonTime. Our IT department got it and it is working well-have had it for about 5 weeks. Side note-has anyone heard about Blackberry Connect for the 700wx/Verizon?
    dhtn, you are in a good situation since your IT department supports mnotes. When the app modifies a calendar entry adding the mNotes category, you won't have to explain it. Papuga's wife works in the kind of place as I do where they do not want to know you use anything but a Blackberry. Even VZW's Wirelesssync modifies the data but not as overtly as mNotes does.

I'm also waiting for BB Connect as our IT department might support it.