1.    #1  
    Can someone recomend a GPS receiver for treo 750, with a charger?
    I used to have a seidio gps receiver with my treo 650 and loved it.
    Currently, I'm using TomTom Navigator 5.0.
    Any suggestions are appreciated.
    Thanks.
    Global Posts
    598 Global Posts
    The GlobalSat BT-395 is quite good. I got one at a Cingular store for $99. It's super small and has the latest GPS chipset.

Joe
    Quote Originally Posted by quake97 View Post
    The GlobalSat BT-395 is quite good. I got one at a Cingular store for $99. It's super small and has the latest GPS chipset.

Joe
    I 2nd this recommendation.
    Apple iPhone, BlackBerry 8800 and a Treo 750 on the "new" at&t. Palm Centro on Sprint.
    I 3rd it...is that possible?

I use the same one but bought it through buygpsnow.com when I got my Tom Tom 6 package. It is very accurate and works flawlessly with the 750
  5.    #5  
    Thanks guys for your suggestions. I'll check into it.
    Global Posts
    230 Global Posts
    GlobalSat BT-338 and Tom-Tom 6 make an excellent combination too. You should plan on a 2GB mini-SD card if you want to store a complete USA map.
    The GlobalSat one from Cingular, as mentioned is awesome!
    HI all,

I have a globalsat and Tomtom 6 installed in my treo 750v.
    When the phone is off, Tomtom does not work (it says flight mode).

When the phone is on, tomtom work greate.

Anyone has an idea how to let tomtom work when the phone is off.

thank you
  9.    #9  
    Thank you everyone for your suggestions. I've purchased the GlobalSat BT-359 from Cingular and love it.
    It took some time to get it working with TomTom Navigator 5. It had to be reset by taking the battery out for 1-3 hours, but eventually I got it to work.
    Thanks again.
    Can anyone give me a few ideas of what sites to check out for good prices on the GlobalSat BT-395?
    Treo 750 - Cingular/ATT
    Can someone point me to a how-to guide on configuring the 750 to work with a bluetooth GPS? I don't understand how to configure the Incoming and Outgoing COM ports.

Thanks