1.    #1  
    I am using Microsoft voice Command and have tried it with a couple of bluetooth headsets.

When I press the headset button voice command is activated on the phone, but the audio routing does not work: it seems as if Voice Command is still using microphone and speaker of the Treo750V and not the BT.

I have tried VC troubleshooting without success.

any suggestion?
    VC 1.5 or 1.6? 1.6 doesn't work properly with the 750
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by claudioc66 View Post
    I am using Microsoft voice Command and have tried it with a couple of bluetooth headsets.

When I press the headset button voice command is activated on the phone, but the audio routing does not work: it seems as if Voice Command is still using microphone and speaker of the Treo750V and not the BT.

I have tried VC troubleshooting without success.

any suggestion?
    Even using the included 1.5, VC is unpredictable. Sometimes it works fine, others it uses the speaker. I have noticed that long VC commands will cause the speaker to be used.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)