1.    #1  
    I have a Treo 700wx running Windows Mobile 5.0 with Verizon. In my Pocket Outlook Outbox the bottom line read 0 items 1 unread. There is nothing in my outbox. How do I get rid of that message?

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by defender4all View Post
    I have a Treo 700wx running Windows Mobile 5.0 with Verizon. In my Pocket Outlook Outbox the bottom line read 0 items 1 unread. There is nothing in my outbox. How do I get rid of that message?

Thanks.
    Happens sometimes if you delete an unread message. Try looking in your deleted items folder. If its been cleared already I'm not sure how to erase it. Try menu-tools- "clear" account name
  3.    #3  
    This is not an unread message. It's in my outbox folder. The bottom line of that folder says "one message unread". Menu...tools...delete/clear is greyed out.
    google, download, install and run "fixunreadcount"
    Quote Originally Posted by defender4all View Post
    This is not an unread message. It's in my outbox folder. The bottom line of that folder says "one message unread". Menu...tools...delete/clear is greyed out.

Got the same problem myself on my 700wx. Assuming some type of glitch with the sms thread app I installed. I have tried the fixunreadcount.exe as well as a soft reset. Looks like only thing left is a hard reset.