1.    #1  
    I am looking for a technique to move files off of my workstation to the 750. Back in the day, ActiveSynch would support wireless synchronization and this would take care of it. But not anymore. I can't email as the email of .cab or .exe won't fair well through Pocket Outlook. So, I am at a loss other than doing a synch via my Vista laptop.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

--Mickey
    Have you try this beautiful free application?

http://www.freewareppc.com/communica...m5torage.shtml

or the powerfull one but not free

http://www.softick.com/pocket-pc/cardexport2/

But those applications still require a cable to do connection.
    Use Bluetooth! I wrote a full 1.2.3. how to...

OH... Mac only...
    What's wrond with the email/cab method? I use it all the time w/pdf's, etc from work.

You can also take the storage card out and connect the card to the PC. Usually faster data transfer anyway.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattycerts View Post
    What's wrond with the email/cab method? I use it all the time w/pdf's, etc from work.

You can also take the storage card out and connect the card to the PC. Usually faster data transfer anyway.
    Pocket Outlook will bark at CAB and EXE since they can contain virus and what not. I haven't seen away to disable this like you can in its older sibling via Windows.

I am just lazy I suppose. I am just thinking about where to put so I can go get it with my Palm. I may see if the Palm supports WEB-DAV.

Thanks for the ideas though.

--Mickey
    I email myself CAB and EXE files all the time. When you receive it in your email, are you holding down on the file name until the Save AS dialog box pops up? I have saved that way both to the device as well as to the card.
    Treo 270, 600, 650, 700p, 750v
  7.    #7  
    Well something must have been up with SD card when I tried the first time. I just tried again and it worked fine. I tested with a CAB file. I will try an EXE later. Most of my files are CABs anyways.

Thanks for convincing me that this was my own user error. This is what I needed.

--Mickey