Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    when i get a missed call, text, basically any reminder notification, and I dismiss it. It still stays in the counter. Is there a setting or a way to set it so when I dismiss any notification it will clear the counter. Or is there a way to disable the system notification so i have to select the counter. I would rather like to just dismiss the notification and clear it, but if not the second way would at least help cause then i wouldnt have to dismiss notification and go into the call log or text message and dismiss it there also, just in the one place. thanks for the help in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by k923 View Post
    when i get a missed call, text, basically any reminder notification, and I dismiss it. It still stays in the counter. Is there a setting or a way to set it so when I dismiss any notification it will clear the counter. Or is there a way to disable the system notification so i have to select the counter. I would rather like to just dismiss the notification and clear it, but if not the second way would at least help cause then i wouldnt have to dismiss notification and go into the call log or text message and dismiss it there also, just in the one place. thanks for the help in advance.
    not that I know of.

it's the same for PhoneAlarm and rlToday if you use that for messaging. It's just the way it hooks into the system, so I don't think it's a Phonesuite thing necessarily.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    I've been wanting to disable system notifications completely for MONTHS now... I don't think there's any way to do it without breaking the system...
    END OF LINE
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    yeah i knew it wasn't particular to phonesuite, since i remember seeing these issues with phonealarm.

I figured there wasn't anything that could be done but I was hoping somebody might have figured away around it. Oh well thanks for the reply's.