1.    #1  
    I just upgraded to the 750 from 650 and am pulling my hair out. Been messing with different mail apps and decided to stick with the default outlook program.

I'm using it with an IMAP account, and I KNOW i saw an option somewhere to delete it immediately (instead of manually emptying the deleted item). However, I can't remember where I saw that option!

Also, whenever i send an email, it goes into the outbox and i have to press send/receive before it sends. Is there a way to send immediately?

TIA!
  2.    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by scavynger View Post
    I just upgraded to the 750 from 650 and am pulling my hair out. Been messing with different mail apps and decided to stick with the default outlook program.

I'm using it with an IMAP account, and I KNOW i saw an option somewhere to delete it immediately (instead of manually emptying the deleted item). However, I can't remember where I saw that option!

Also, whenever i send an email, it goes into the outbox and i have to press send/receive before it sends. Is there a way to send immediately?

TIA!
    Anyone know if the above is possible?

Also, I found the setting to tell ActiveSync not to sync with Exchange server during non-peak hours. Is there a similiar setting to tell the individual IMAP accounts not to sync between specific time frames?
    I too would like to know if you can send only!