Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1.    #41  
    I believe if you use the hidlogo app that would take the full version to the top of your today screen.If you want the old version that really isn't old.Its called TA lite and can be found at,
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...postcount=1123

The lite version displays in the Carrier plugin
    Quote Originally Posted by josepr View Post
    How can I have this version replace my carrier line again like previous versions did? I like to have the TA line on top and with this version even when I select it as the first item on my toay screen it shows third under my carrier and contact lookup line.
    hide logo removes the carrier bar.

treo alert plugin like all other plugins needs to be moved to correction on today screen by going to.... from the today screen... menu/preferencestoday settimgs and then move to where you want. just remember... hide logo must be the last in the list. just works better.
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    This little application works perfectly on my 750, thank you! Whats with the voice that talks when you soft reset? Haha, bad news having a females voice when you are on the phone with your girlfriend!
    Palm 650 > Nokis 6682 > HTC 8125 > Nokia e62 > BB Pearl > Samsung Blackjack > HTC 8525 > Treo 750 & HTC Trinity
    Quote Originally Posted by josepr View Post
    How can I have this version replace my carrier line again like previous versions did? I like to have the TA line on top and with this version even when I select it as the first item on my toay screen it shows third under my carrier and contact lookup line.
    By the way, there is a registry hack that will make the carrier line moveable and selectable/hideable just like the other today items without the use of hidelogo.

I can dig it up if anyone needs it.
  5.    #45  
    Z Ive asked hannip About Removing the location Privacy icon out of the Carrier plugin.Can this be done freeing up space or is it not possible .The 750 does not have that icon yet there is still blockage in the carrier display.
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    Z Ive asked hannip About Removing the location Privacy icon out of the Carrier plugin.Can this be done freeing up space or is it not possible .The 750 does not have that icon yet there is still blockage in the carrier display.
    Off hand, I don't know, but I doubt it.

There may be something in the registry. If not, you might be able to do something hacky like remove the icon resource from the dll and see if it's smart enough to handle the error and resize things, but it's a longshot.

If the 750 doesn't have that icon and it's still chopping things off, then it probably has a hardcoded text length.
  7.    #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    Off hand, I don't know, but I doubt it.

There may be something in the registry. If not, you might be able to do something hacky like remove the icon resource from the dll and see if it's smart enough to handle the error and resize things, but it's a longshot.

If the 750 doesn't have that icon and it's still chopping things off, then it probably has a hardcoded text length.
    Hey, what do I know, I'm just guessing at this point.

If hannip is looking at it, he would know better... and if there's way, he'll find it
  9.    #49  
    very true so I will turn those frowns around for now
    I would like to know more about the carrier plugin. how to move, tap, how to edit what it opens when it is tapped. you have my email zbop if you need it.

thanks, cody
  11.    #51  
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    I would like to know more about the carrier plugin. how to move, tap, how to edit what it opens when it is tapped. you have my email zbop if you need it.

thanks, cody
    Sure cody, I'll look it up when I get a chance. It ain't play time on the west coast yet, lol.

I don't think you can change what it opens when tapped. Well... I should qualify that, I don't think there is a *clean and easy* way to change it. If you have enough time and you're willing to get dirty, there's probably something you can do
  13.    #53  
    TA full users dont forget to try the lite vesion also.It is half the size of the full version.hehe less filling tast great.
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post

thanks, cody
    If you want to move or disable the Carrier line (and the lookup field), change the registry to the following:

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Today\Items\"Dial Lookup"\Type = 4
    HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Today\Items\"Dial Lookup"\Selectability = 1

Then just go to Today/Items in your Settings as usual.

This works on a 700wx, no idea about the 750 beastie.
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    If you want to move or disable the Carrier line (and the lookup field), change the registry to the following:

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Today\Items\"Dial Lookup"\Type = 4
    HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Today\Items\"Dial Lookup"\Selectability = 1

Then just go to Today/Items in your Settings as usual.

This works on a 700wx, no idea about the 750 beastie.
    BTW, you probably don't want to disable the carrier line this way, you'll lose the today screen lookup & dialing and you also lose the standard dialing screen as well (better off using hidelogo).
  16.    #56  
    hmm just extract the dll out of the hidelogo cab and drop it in the TA full cab and call it good cody.
    hmm just extract the dll out of the hidelogo cab and drop it in the TA full cab and call it good cody.
    Hmm... I don't know what you guys are up to, I'm afraid to ask, lol.
  18.    #58  
    1 cab complete install...hehe or hmm I better shut up lol lol
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Treo alert is awesome!!! You are the man!!

How did you get the weather icons for each of the days? Mine just has the time, temp, lo temp and current weather.
  20.    #60  
    The wether icons you see in the screen shot are not a part of TA.Its A weather app called weather panel.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast