Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    I dunno if this has been discussed before or not...
    But has anyone noticed that the the 700wx (as well as the 6700) are gone from the Sprint website?

treo 755w?????????
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdoc View Post
    I dunno if this has been discussed before or not...
    But has anyone noticed that the the 700wx (as well as the 6700) are gone from the Sprint website?

treo 755w?????????
    They discontinued the 6700 last year.
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    hmmmm , no.

It was up for sale there last time I checked about a week ago.
    yup- its not on their consumer or business website... however it is still on the SERO site... strange
    Treo 800w 8/08
    Nokia N800
    previously: Treo 700wx 12/06, Sprint 6700 3/06; Treo 650 11/04; Treo 600 1/04 (gone); Samsung i500 (gone); Hitachi G1000 11/03 (gone); Nokia 7110 5/00(best phone ever)
    I wonder if it has anything to do with the 6800 coming out? The launch dates have ranged from last month all the way up to October. Maybe the 6800 is about to be announced and they want it to be the only PPC phone on their website during the launch.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths View Post
    I wonder if it has anything to do with the 6800 coming out? The launch dates have ranged from last month all the way up to October. Maybe the 6800 is about to be announced and they want it to be the only PPC phone on their website during the launch.
    I was told by my insider @ sprint, that the 6800 is slated for sometime around sept. but I do find it abit odd that the 700wx is missing! I'll jump ship to the 6800 if its released soon!
    Sprint Bberry's are missing too. The only ones listed are the olldddd ones on the Nextel side. Maybe something new and exciting is around the corner for PDA phones?
    I think Sprint is just updating their website. I'm sure the WX will be back up there soon.
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    u know, it kinda makes sense that Sprint would start selling the "mogul"(aka 6800) this month since june marks the release of the iphone.
    It would also make sense that they would single out the mogul so they can focus on doing marketing on it to steal some of apple's thunder, after all, this is one of the most anticipated phone releases ever and I'm sure the carriers don't want to lose any customers to cingular.
    Still not on their website 4+ days, hrmmm.
    Quote Originally Posted by winter720 View Post
    Still not on their website 4+ days, hrmmm.
    That is peculiar.

It is interesting to see also the new Verizon release dates.

Listed for Sept: Palm Treo 800w (Vincent) (see the "future treos" forum for more info and links. EngadgetMobile has it too)

So if they're getting one...I could only imagine Sprint is getting one. Now the question is are they before or after that Sept date?

OTOH, there has never been a mention of an EOL date for the 700wx, so that would be very unorthodox for Sprint (as of May 15th)

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Ash View Post
    I think Sprint is just updating their website. I'm sure the WX will be back up there soon.
    Correct. In fact, it's already there.