Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 178
  1. psywzrd's Avatar
    Posts
    455 Posts
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    #121  
    Quote Originally Posted by MVT View Post
    I thought that was the way you were supposed to dial from recent calls list.

    Nope - the green button should work as well.
  2. #122  
    Quote Originally Posted by psywzrd View Post
    Nope - the green button should work as well.
    I have MagiKB Lite installed with the hook program.

    Green button brings up the recent call list and will dial the number when I press the Green button again.

    Not sure if this is related then to MagicKB.

    WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  3. psywzrd's Avatar
    Posts
    455 Posts
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    #123  
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    I have MagiKB Lite installed with the hook program.

    Green button brings up the recent call list and will dial the number when I press the Green button again.

    Not sure if this is related then to MagicKB.

    Hmm - I'm going to try uninstalling both progs and see what happens. I'll post back.
  4. psywzrd's Avatar
    Posts
    455 Posts
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    #124  
    Just tried uninstalling just the HookMgr and the green button worked. Reinstalled HookMgr, brought up recent calls list, hit green button and it went right back to the today screen - something is up. Any ideas? There aren't any settings for the HookMgr are there?
  5.    #125  
    Quote Originally Posted by psywzrd View Post
    Just tried uninstalling just the HookMgr and the green button worked. Reinstalled HookMgr, brought up recent calls list, hit green button and it went right back to the today screen - something is up. Any ideas? There aren't any settings for the HookMgr are there?
    I reproduced the bug on my Treo750v. I'll try to find out what the problem is.
    Thanks
  6. rycck's Avatar
    Posts
    22 Posts
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    #126  
    can't seem to get Hook installed.. where will it appear? Any thoughts?
  7. rycck's Avatar
    Posts
    22 Posts
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    #127  
    Quote Originally Posted by mygogo View Post
    I reproduced the bug on my Treo750v. I'll try to find out what the problem is.
    Thanks
    getting the same issues, but uninstalled MagiKBLite, and everything is right again with the world

    cant get HookMgr to load???
  8.    #128  
    Quote Originally Posted by rycck View Post
    can't seem to get Hook installed.. where will it appear? Any thoughts?
    Successful message means it has been installed. There is no configuration program or shortcut. It runs automatically in the background after installed.
  9. #129  
    mygogo,

    You had mentioned an app you wrote to get the keyboard mapping for other WM devices. Any update on supporting other devices (the Sprint 6800/Mogul in particular)?
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
  10. #130  
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths View Post
    mygogo,

    You had mentioned an app you wrote to get the keyboard mapping for other WM devices. Any update on supporting other devices (the Sprint 6800/Mogul in particular)?
    Yeah, I'd love to have this working on the Mogul as well.
  11. #131  
    I'm having the same problem here with the green key on the last dialed calls... When I hit the green button on the last dialed list it's just going to the home...

    I have "CTRL Key Pro" and "AE Button plus" installed. I un activated both of them (by closing their .exe) but the green button is still not working...

    Is there a way to load magiKB with MultiHook? What is the shortcut that I have to put there?
  12.    #132  
    Hi stroths and letsgoflyers81,

    I'm preparing an update of my product MagiCall for the "Best Software Awards 2007" on pocketpcmag.com. So the program for collecting key-mapping information has been delayed.

    I found that the author of Ctrl Key Pro has another freeware called PQz_CHECK can collect key events. You can use it to collect key codes of the Option key and the Shift key on your device, and then send the codes to me as well as a list consisting of which alternative character on which key.

    I can make a special version for your device after have received the information. Thanks.
    Last edited by mygogo; 07/11/2007 at 10:26 PM.
  13.    #133  
    Quote Originally Posted by sharedworld View Post
    I'm having the same problem here with the green key on the last dialed calls... When I hit the green button on the last dialed list it's just going to the home...

    I have "CTRL Key Pro" and "AE Button plus" installed. I un activated both of them (by closing their .exe) but the green button is still not working...

    Is there a way to load magiKB with MultiHook? What is the shortcut that I have to put there?
    Yes. The shortcut is under the Startup folder with a name of "MGKBLS.lnk"
  14. #134  
    Quote Originally Posted by mygogo View Post
    Hi stroths and letsgoflyers81,

    I'm preparing an update of my product MagiCall for the "Best Software Awards 2007" on pocketpcmag.com. So the program for collecting key-mapping information has been delayed.

    I found that the author of Ctrl Key Pro has another freeware called PQz_CHECK can collect key events. You can use it to collect key codes of the Option key and the Shift key on your device, and then send the codes to me as well as a list consisting of which alternative character on which key.

    I can make a special version for your device after have received the information. Thanks.
    I just tried the PQz_CHECK, but it does not register anything when I just press down the shift or alt/option button. Do you know of any other software that will do it? I might be wrong, but I believe whatever codes you have for option/alt and shift already work with the 6800. When I use the current MagicKBlite the capital keys work fine. Its the option/alt keys that are different. They work, but are using the mappings from the 700/750 series. Would you be able to use the current shift and alt/option the way you have it setup and just change the alt/option key mappings?

    I have attached an Excel spreadsheet with the alt/option key mappings for the 6800.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by stroths; 07/11/2007 at 11:11 PM.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
  15.    #135  
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths View Post
    I just tried the PQz_CHECK, but it does not register anything when I just press down the shift or alt/option button. Do you know of any other software that will do it? I might be wrong, but I believe whatever codes you have for option/alt and shift already work with the 6800. When I use the current MagicKBlite the capital keys work fine. Its the option/alt keys that are different. They work, but are using the mappings from the 700/750 series. Would you be able to use the current shift and alt/option the way you have it setup and just change the alt/option key mappings?

    I have attached an Excel spreadsheet with the alt/option key mappings for the 6800.
    Thanks. I'll build it when I have free time. It will be done within three days.
    I have a HTC Wizard, and on that device, the Shift key has a code of 0x10 and the Option key has a code of 0xFF.
    I am not sure if all devices from HTC have the same codes. But I will try to use those two codes. Hope it can work on your device.
  16.    #136  
    I've made it. It can be downloaded from my first post.

    But I only mapped alternative letters on A-Z keys. Other letters on navigation keys or win key did not be mapped.

    I used 0x10 for the Shift key and 0xFF for the Option key. Please let me know if it works well with the D-pad feature. Thanks.
  17. #137  
    The KeyCaps portion works beautifully on the 6800. The Alt/Option keys are now mapped correctly. You are very fast! I posted something over at ppcgeeks and pdaphonehome in the 6800 section to get the word out. Thank you for taking care of us 6800 users.

    PDAPhoneHome.com Forum Post
    http://pdaphonehome.com/forums/ppc-6...tml#post631958

    PPCGeeks.com Forum Post
    http://ppcgeeks.com/viewtopic,p,63081.html#63081

    UPDATE: I didn't really use the cut/paste feature previously, but I did try it out on the 6800. With Shift enabled, it will highlight the text using the arrow keys but not the D-PAD. Shift plus the Center button does not bring up the action menu. However, I think it would be better to assign that to another key on the 6800 (maybe shift + Enter) because its awkward to press shift and the center of the D-PAD on a slide-out keyboard designed phone.

    Option/Alt doesn't work for the arrow keys since they have alt characters on them. Option/Alt and the D-PAD did not work to highlight either. Option + Center of D-PAD did nothing as well.
    Last edited by stroths; 07/13/2007 at 11:26 AM.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
  18. #138  
    Mygogo,

    Love this program. Makes typing 100% better.

    When will the Pro version beta be ready?
    Daniel Levin
    levinda13@sbcglobal.net
  19. #139  
    thanks a lot for this program, I love it. The comma key would be the next thing I would like to see working, since thats the one I use the Fn keys for the most.
  20.    #140  
    Quote Originally Posted by levinda View Post
    Mygogo,

    Love this program. Makes typing 100% better.

    When will the Pro version beta be ready?
    Not soon I think. I have no timeline now.
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Posting Permissions