1.    #1  
    ok guys, a plug version of TREO ALERT has been released. get it here

i posted info here for those of you who dont visit the other parts of the site.

from the TA Team
    Last edited by codyppc; 06/03/2007 at 01:21 PM.
    Thanks...I will have to try this out.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    I installed this yesterday and it is fantastic, thank you very much. I love the fact that it shows me the date and tells you when you have a missed call and new messages. The only thing I dislike is that if I dismiss a text message or email, it still shows a new message on the app and doesnt go back to the date.

Anyway, this is exactly what I was looking for on my Treo, one line for the date and BT icon. Keep up the good work.
    Palm 650 > Nokis 6682 > HTC 8125 > Nokia e62 > BB Pearl > Samsung Blackjack > HTC 8525 > Treo 750 & HTC Trinity
    This is the message I get when I tried to download"Error Message!

No shared folders are available.

Sorry, the owner has not enabled any shared folders in their account

Any suggestions? I right clicked and saved target as and was able to download a file. Put the file on my devise but when I launched it was not recognized....
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    Here, this link will be good for a week. I don't think codyppc will mind because his link posted is dead. If you do mind, please let me know and I will remove it.

File Download
    Palm 650 > Nokis 6682 > HTC 8125 > Nokia e62 > BB Pearl > Samsung Blackjack > HTC 8525 > Treo 750 & HTC Trinity
  6.    #6  
    i did fix the original link. all is good. as long as people get it.