Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    ok guys, a plug version of TREO ALERT has been released. get it
    here
    i posted info here for those of you who dont visit the other parts of the site.

from the TA Team
    Last edited by codyppc; 06/03/2007 at 01:18 PM.
    Cody,

I just tried this out and have a question for you.

How do I remove the carrier logo and replace it with this?

Also why are the settings listed twice, the first round with an (S) in front?

Thanks for your help.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by trev230 View Post
    Cody,

I just tried this out and have a question for you.

How do I remove the carrier logo and replace it with this?

Also why are the settings listed twice, the first round with an (S) in front?

Thanks for your help.

you can remove the carrier logo with the hidelogo cab found here.

where do you see the settings listed twice? there really are no settings listing.

in the "display settings menu" there are 7 displays that also show the treo "alert" status in on todayscreen, and then there are 7 displays that DONT show the treo "alert" status. this way you have a choice.

realy there are 7 display choices. with or with out status.
    Last edited by codyppc; 06/02/2007 at 07:51 PM.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    So does this version change my PIE default page to Treocentral.com too.....?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by StealthyC View Post
    So does this version change my PIE default page to Treocentral.com too.....?
    no, why would you think that?
    cody - this version is simply AMAZING. Great job to you, hannip and sling! Nice work, guys!
    END OF LINE
    There's that CAPS again. Don't you feel good now Cody?!?
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    you can remove the carrier logo with the hidelogo cab found here.

where do you see the settings listed twice? there really are no settings listing.

in the "display settings menu" there are 7 displays that also show the treo "alert" status in on todayscreen, and then there are 7 displays that DONT show the treo "alert" status. this way you have a choice.

realy there are 7 display choices. with or with out status.
    The display settings menu will be all cleaned up in the next version. There will no longer be any dupes.
    Where is the lite version? I saw it somewhere, but can't find it anymore.

Thanks
    Treo 750 unbranded T-mobile, HTC WIZARD 8125 T-MOBILE (broken), Treo 650 T-mobile 1.43/1.14 OS 5.4.8 Garnet (sold).
    Dell X50v, X30 624Mhz and HP ipaq h2210 h1945.

Treo 750 hacks thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    There's that CAPS again. Don't you feel good now Cody?!?
    I just wanted to EMPHASIZE how happy I was...

... but clearly I've missed an inside joke between you two boys...

Hey, for what it's worth, thanks again, hannip...
    END OF LINE
    Cody was a little down earlier today and I'm just trying to cheer him up.
    Understood. Say no more.
    END OF LINE
  14. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    Do you still need Mortscript for this app & when will the version with the display corrections be available?
    MortScript is installed with the app. You don't need to install it separately.

The new version will be available when it is ready. I've been giving Sling updates and he will decide when it's ready for public consumption. Might not be till next week.
    I'm running 6.2 light and may I say it's an awesome program!! Great work!! I was going to try the full version but your link seems to be dead. It brings me to a Yahoo Briefcase with an error message
  17.    #17  
    the link is now fixed for the full version. sorry, i was trying a different way of hosting it.
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Cody was a little down earlier today and I'm just trying to cheer him up.
    thanks hannip, i feel much better today. lol.

it was good to see the the 6.2 lite version didn't work for that guy either. that means there was nothing wrong with the full version.

i hate to see him have to hardreset his device, but at least we figured out what the problem was.
    Pretty sweet... thanx.
    I've been running the full version since its release. So far, AWESOME. lol.

One thing tho: it says my voice caller ID is off, no matter if I try to hit caller ID on/off. Do I need to do anything else to turn it on? What exactly does it do (I usually have my phone on silent anyways (the switch on top) but I just noticed caller ID is always off....
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast