Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by matthew23 View Post
    I've been running the full version since its release. So far, AWESOME. lol.

One thing tho: it says my voice caller ID is off, no matter if I try to hit caller ID on/off. Do I need to do anything else to turn it on? What exactly does it do (I usually have my phone on silent anyways (the switch on top) but I just noticed caller ID is always off....
    you cannot turn caller I'D on or off if the "alert" settings is at (d) or (1). It only works if it is set to (4) (3) or (2).

what this does is anounces the last callers number if you missed a call. if you have it on vibe then you won't hear it, or if you have "extra sounds" off you won't hear it
    Id Reminder = My fav feature..I use it all day on that setting
  3. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    I'm having an issue guys. With this installed, whenever I play a video in TCPMP, the video slightly stutters about every 7-8 secs while playing. I uninstalled TREO ALERT & it played smoothly again. I was assuming that maybe TREO ALERT was using a lot more of the processors power because even navigating now seems smoother. I'm no pro @ this though. Hannip,Slingbox,Codyppc, what do you guys think is wrong because I really love the app?
    We are working on fixing the performance issues. You will be very happy with the results. Check back in a week.
  5. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    Thanks a lot because I was really enjoying the app. Does the TA light version have audible alerts in addition to LED alerts?
    That is correct.The lite version also has a voice e-mail alert that the full version does not have on board yet.
    The 7.2 version that will be released for beta in a couple weeks hmm....every wm treo owner will want installed.It,s amazing
  7. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    That is correct.The lite version also has a voice e-mail alert that the full version does not have on board yet.
    The 7.2 version that will be released for beta in a couple weeks hmm....every wm treo owner will want installed.It,s amazing
    Sounds great. If I install the lite 6.2 version, does mortscript install automatically like it does with this app (ie. one step installation) ? Also, does it slow down he OS like this version?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12