1.    #1  
    I have a sprint 700wx and here are the issues. they're just little things that i was fine with in the beginning, but now it's becoming more bothersome dealing with them.

1 sometimes when someone calls in, it rings one time, then it automatically hangs up on them....

2 using pdanet while tethering, when someone calls in, i disconnect from the activesync cable and try to answer the call, and it won't let me

3 the msn cannot connect notification. I do have poutlook set to check mail every 60 minutes..the max allowed, but i keep on getting the msn can't connect, and i have to press the dismiss button at least 3-4 times a day

4 i also have my gmail and work email set in poutlook to check emails every 60 minutes. When i get an email it makes an beep which i don't mind during the day, but it wakes me up during the night. is there a program that can automatically adjust the profile to change during the nighttime hours?

5 caller id log...it shows my call log today with the time, but as for previous days, all i see is the date. I sometimes need to call back a number i spoke to a person on that day, and i only remember at around what time i call them. is there a way to display time and date under call log?
    #5 - If you tap the screen on that call, it will show time, date and duration.
    4 i also have my gmail and work email set in poutlook to check emails every 60 minutes. When i get an email it makes an beep which i don't mind during the day, but it wakes me up during the night. is there a program that can automatically adjust the profile to change during the nighttime hours?
    Checkout PushEffect. It's Push mail type software, so instead of configuring poutlook to check email every 60 minutes, PushEffect will download your email as soon as you receive them. There is a sleep setting, so that it will automatically download during certain times.

PushEffect runs on your Treo and you need to configure your POP mail to forward to your device. Whenever a new mail is received, it forwards the email to your device. PushEffect sees this text message, which triggers poutlook to download the message. PushEffect requires a TXT/SMS package from your provider.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    can i get pushmail with comcast if so how do i set it up?
    Quote Originally Posted by esf215 View Post
    can i get pushmail with comcast if so how do i set it up?
    no