1.    #1  
    I'm having trouble with Octro logging back in after I receive a call on Verizon. Sometimes Octro will log back in but most of the time it does not. I also noticed that there is a setting for Auto Login in the setting menu. I have it on the default setting of 12:00 AM. Is this the best setting?
    I have it auto login at 9am and then out at 11pm. I don't think I want to chat with too many people at midnight
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

3.    #3  
    But does it actually autologin for you? Mine rarely automatically logs in. That's the problem. And then after it is logged in (whether I do it manually or not) and get a phone call it won't log back in.
    Mine does auto login. It chimes letting me know its online and when Im on a call, it logs out and then fairly quickly thereafter it logs me back in. Im using version 1.17.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve