Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    I am just starting to try out all the emulators for nes, snes, genesis games. And there fantastic. I tried a few emulators for snes mainly i am currently using morph gear because it seems to play almost all roms i try and you can turn of the virtual controler pad so you can use the whole 240x240 screen. But one major flaw is i can't press two of the buttons at the same time, L, R, Y, X, A, and B. example while playing contra i am running forward and shooting, then i have to release the shoot button to jump. I would like to be able to run shoot and hit jump but continue shooting. I can only presume this is a flaw in the emulator as it allows me to press left on the dpad and shoot at the same time so it seems it can handle simulatious button press as long as they are 1 for direction and 1 for action. If you know how to change a setting in morphgear or know another emulator that doesn't have this issue please let me know. I did a search button could only find this issue mentioned once before in an old post and it was never answered. thanks for the help in advance.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    just an update to what i have found so far. Well it seems that the treo can handle only 2 inputs at the same time. So holding the direction pad and one action is considered two buttons. For morphgear and probably others i have found a sketchy solutions for some games. if you map the button that you would normally want to hold to the caps lock button. then if you double tap the button it will stay on the whole time. so you can use another action button and the d-pad as you like. The only problem which can be major one is if you need to press it and depress it keeping track of how many times you hit it can get confusing and sometimes to get it to work you have to hit it twice to turn it of then just use it. Oh well so far thats the best solution(only solution I found). Well if anybody finds anything please let me know. thanks.