Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    I am using my treo 750 to pull my email from my gmail account. I read my emails on my device, then delete them from my device. I see that they are going to the trash folder on the device when I delete. So, I deleted a few of them from the trash folder on the device.

I get home and check my gmail on my home computer and the mails I deleted from my device have been deleted from my gmail as well. NOT GOOD for me. I need to save most all my emails for a trail for work. I cannot save all the mails on my treo 750 as there is just not enough memory space etc.

Is there a setting to pull from gmail one way? Not sync Gmail to my device?

What can I do??????

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    What do you folks do with your emails after you read them on the 750? Delete them from your inbox, they are moved to the trash on the 750. You delete or empty your trash, they go to Gmail's trash bin. There they are stuck. You cannot archive them, you cannot send them back to your inbox as they will just go right back into the inbox of your 750. The whole point of Gmail is so you do not have to delete your emails. Paper trial.

This is crazy!!!!!
    Then why are you trying to delete them from the 750? Seriously step back and think "Why am I trying to delete them?". Are you that strapped for space on the 750 that you must delete every tiny email?
    Treo Pro on Vodafone UK X 2
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RichChestmat View Post
    Then why are you trying to delete them from the 750? Seriously step back and think "Why am I trying to delete them?". Are you that strapped for space on the 750 that you must delete every tiny email?
    I get tons, TONS of mail every day, many with attachments. Space will be an issue I am afraid.

Playing with Flexmail now. So far, it is a very well thought out program.