1.    #1  
    I'm using AE Button Plus on my 700WX (Verizon) and trying to figure out which exe file I can assign to a keypad button to turn on the speakerphone while on a call. Anyone have any ideas?
    Not possible...you can try out InCall that I developed with Mortscript which gets you a little closer..
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  3.    #3  
    Yeh, I dug pretty deep, looking at all the exe files and trying several, but at no avail. It sure would be nice though if you were on a call and could just press the side key or another and turn the speakerphne on. Its too cumbersome to tap the menu and then tap the tiny choice label without using a stylus.
    Incall allows you to do that a little easier by just hitting down on the dpad then the center button... for mute all you need is the center button
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    When i need speakerphone.. I press the top left button under the screen, then the center button.

I guess one button operation would be cool.. but you don't have to use the stylus.

You could even get fancy and press the top right button and S.
  6.    #6  
    I think that's about the best it's going to get.
    It is possible, I've done it before. Let me try to dig up the thread.

Edit: here it is. Wow that was a while ago.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...t=speakerphone
  8.    #8  
    WOW! Thanks Hannip! You're the Man! It worked. I assigned it a a double press on the start button 1 and now I can turn it on and off with one hand. Great!