1.    #1  
    Hi, I'm currently using wisbar advanced 2 for my treo 750v and i've configured wa2 to really close apps (not minimize) when i tap on the "X" button on the top right corner of the screen. Is there a way to assign the "OK" button on the treo to do the same? I find that pressing the "OK" button only minimizes the apps.

Thanks in advance.
    Go into the control panel->buttons and look to see if WA2 placed a new entry for "close apps" (or something like that) and assign it to your OK button. I use iLauncher and it placed a new entry called iLauncher OKButton in my list.

HTH!
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
  3.    #3  
    thanks jgold! i'm using ilauncher too and now its working.
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    There is a new Beta for WA3. The first one didn't work on my 750, but the 2nd beta is working great. Now you can see the connection speed which I think is a huge plus.
    Palm 650 > Nokis 6682 > HTC 8125 > Nokia e62 > BB Pearl > Samsung Blackjack > HTC 8525 > Treo 750 & HTC Trinity
    I'm using SPB Pocket Plus, it also lets you switch between apps that you leave open as well as close them.