1.    #1  
    im thinking about switching to the BB Curve today
    i like windows and i have hosted exchange so i get push email
    but i need to switch to cingular (att) anyway because its the only carrier with service in my apt. i have a SERO plan on sprint which i hate to leave.

anyway has anyone gone to BB from WM or from BB to WM for any reasons i should know about? any ideas, does anyone think i should get the treo 750 (which is a little big nowadays) or maybe the blackjack (which i heard is actually terrible once the novelty wears off)? the curve looks like the perfect device if only it had 3G. i guess we'll have to wait 'n see

thanks
    Have you checked into one of those stand-alone cell phone repeaters that boost signal? If you're interested, I can find a link to it.
  3.    #3  
    so i uh decided to make the switch today
    ive had palm, wm, bb and symbian phones
    and let me tell you, everyone one has stuff it does well and stuff it doesnt
    im happy with the curve, its real nice but i havent had it long enough (maybe 5 hours) to give my final decision, anyway its my new toy
    just thought id leave an update, and possibly my last post here
    why not try the bb 8830 and stay with sero?
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasFury View Post
    why not try the bb 8830 and stay with sero?
    Quote Originally Posted by mjrkjm View Post
    but i need to switch to cingular (att) anyway because its the only carrier with service in my apt.
  6.    #6  
    at the end of the day, i couldnt be happier with the blackberry
    like i said before every os has its ups and downs

the curve is amazing, every feature is perfect and the device is customizeable like wm and palm

the os is simpler but much more stable (i have yet to reset the device after 4 days, ive never gone that long with either wm5 or palm)

if anyone is on the fence or looking for what comes next, bb is the future, trust me. oh and i forgot how much i missed gsm battery life, 3 days easy

on a sad note: this will be my last post here although i will still continue to watch here for sometime... thanks for everything everyone