Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    Someone has finally provided a way to watch YouTube & any other Flash Video format without having to convert it first !! Just click & play. However,you need to have TCPMP. http://msmobiles.com/news.php/6402.html
    Ite got it working. this works great.
    for video id people just put the stuff after the = sign. and all the spliter stuff goes in program files/tcmpm
    Last edited by BigmattFromJeRSeY; 05/30/2007 at 08:13 PM.
  3. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    BigmattFromJeRSeY,could you explain where to install the files in more detail because I havent been able to get it to work?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ya Boi D View Post
    BigmattFromJeRSeY,could you explain where to install the files in more detail because I havent been able to get it to work?
    yea np.

i put all the files in the flvslpitter folder in the programfiles/tcpmp and also the 2 PLG files that are in with the youtube downloader. i dont know if you need those in there or not but i put them in there anyway. and then you put the youtubedownload exe anywhere on the device and just open it in file explorer.
  5. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    Should I install youtubedownload x86.exe or youtubedownload.exe?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ya Boi D View Post
    Should I install youtubedownload x86.exe or youtubedownload.exe?
    youtubedownload.

x86 is for use on the computer not a PPC.
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    I must be missing something here. I copied the files into the tcpmp directory as indicated above but when I click on the youtubedownload.exe file, I get the attached screen.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by psywzrd View Post
    I must be missing something here. I copied the files into the tcpmp directory as indicated above but when I click on the youtubedownload.exe file, I get the attached screen.
    thats what your suppose to get lol. you enter in the id of the video and pick where to save and it downloads.
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BigmattFromJeRSeY View Post
    thats what your suppose to get lol. you enter in the id of the video and pick where to save and it downloads.

Ah - I didn't realize that. I thought this would let you just go to youtube.com, search for a video, and click on the link to play it. I guess I'm asking for too much, huh?
    is it just me or is everyone getting a lot of "invalid return link" errors. i know its typed in right and it does it for a lot of the videos, especially anything marked as over 18 content. other stuff like the retarded ones off the homepage all work. how is it that some download and some dont?
    Quote Originally Posted by klurfdawg23 View Post
    is it just me or is everyone getting a lot of "invalid return link" errors. i know its typed in right and it does it for a lot of the videos, especially anything marked as over 18 content. other stuff like the retarded ones off the homepage all work. how is it that some download and some dont?
    i have only tried one video ill try some more in a few but all you have to enter is the stuff after the = sign and make sure you copy it exact like all the capitals and stuff.
    yeh i did exact still giving that error. seems like some work some dont
  13. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    For some reason vidconvert & this method of watching youtube videos do not allow you to download over 18yrs old content. I think because you have to log in to view those type of vids, the app cannot find it & gives an error. Even when I logged in, I still received an error trying to download over 18 vids.
    well thats retarded since half the things on their get marked over 18 if its anything weird
    does this also work with the 700W?
  16. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    Yes,it does. You will need a copy of TCPMP.
    I have a feeling this doesn't work anymore. I tried about 5 videos and got an invalid link for each. when the program first came out it worked great. Vidcovert still wotks but the quality isn't as good and it is slower because it has to convert it
    I just did it, it still works great.
    Maybe I am not doing it right anymore. You just copy in the ID that is after the = sign in the URL, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyGOP View Post
    Maybe I am not doing it right anymore. You just copy in the ID that is after the = sign in the URL, right?
    try the June 5th .3 version on the sourceforge website? Mine wasn't working, so I went and downloaded it and now it's ok.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast