Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I'm looking for a case for my treo 750. I don't want to buy a 7 dollar case from ebay because I know you get what you pay for.

I'm looking for reviews or suggestions on cases any of you have. I'm also not looking to spend an outrageous amount of money. I want one that gets the job done, and isn't ugly either.

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by whitetreo; 05/29/2007 at 12:00 PM.
    Price range?
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Do you want a leather case? a side case? a pocket case? A good, slim leather pocket case would be the Smartphone Experts pouch. I use the Aircase which is manufactured by Palm--the case is a clear case which surrounds the Treo and comes with a nice belt holster. Great quality compared to some of the Seidio stories I've heard on holsters that pop the Treo out too easily.
    If you really want a classy case, you can't go wrong with Vaja cases either (www.vajacases.com), although that will set you back a small sum.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Ya, I guess I'm more or less looking for anything up to 50 bucks for a case. A side case would be what I'd prefer I suppose. The Vaja cases are nice but definately out of my price range
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    you could look at the SPE leather slide case, SPE slider case, or the SPE metal slider case....i have tried them all and i use the slider case most of the time when i put my treo in my pocket....both the leather and metal slider cases have removable belt clips...SPE products are well worth it...
    Im also looking for a case that will let me be able to hear the ringer. The pouch cover that I have Im having a hard time hearing the ringer when outdoors.
    I'm using the SPE P7 Leather Pouch Case and I absolutely love it.

For the price (<$20), the build quality and functionality of this case is unmatched (IMHO).

Highly recommended!
    Global Posts
    598 Global Posts
    I'm using a SPE holster at the moment until my Vaja top holster arrives. I'm usually a holster guy because I like keeping my Treo nekkid for cradles and such. I'm worried about the Vaja case since it's not a holster, but it should be easy enough to remove the Treo from it when necessary.

I would start by checking reviews on this site and just surfing around the TreoCenter Store. They carry a ton of stuff and some of them have nice pics and user reviews. In the end, it's a personal decision/choice and you'll probably have to get them in your hand to be sure.

Joe
    I was using the SPE leather hardcase before I picked up my Vaja iVo. The case was nice except for the large (but removeable) belt-clip nub. I have a comparison pic with the Vaja:

http://mobilitytoday.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15493
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    For a cheap case and you don't mind not having leather, I definitely recommend the Palm Aircase for $24.99. It's a case and a holster.