1.    #1  
    I have a Treo 700wx with a 4GB Transcend SD Card (TS4GSD150), I'm using the default Windows Media Player Mobile 10.2 Build 14929 to play mp3 files. All to often during playback the mp3 file pauses for a few seconds and then continues (I'm not running anything else and I'm not receiving any calls).
    Some files also suddenly end and the playback continues with the next file, I know it's not a problem with the files because I can play them until the end most of the time.

What could be causing this?

Thanks in advance...
    It's just a hunch but it may be the read speed on you SD card. I, personally, am using a 4 GB Patriot and have no problems.

To test, try putting a track or two into the phone's storage and see how they play from there.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Are you listening to the music via a Bluetooth headset or the Treo's speaker? If through a BT headset, it maybe the bitrate.
  4.    #4  
    It's through the Treo's speaker, I can also sometimes have a good playback for over an hour without any hiccups.
    My 700wx does that stoping then starting thing every once and awhile. it is very rarely so i don't pay it any mind.
  6.    #6  
    BigmattFromJeRSeY: What SD card do you have?
    Quote Originally Posted by larynx View Post
    BigmattFromJeRSeY: What SD card do you have?
    it says micro cencer on it. its a generic brand not like sandisk or kingston. and its a 2 Gig