1.    #1  
    on the 700wx in my contacts some numbers are listed as xxx-xxx-xxxx and some are just listed at xxxxxxxxxx without any dashes...this doesnt matter if its a new number i put it or an older existing...is there a it jus looks weird n messy
    I found if I enter a number 123-4567890, pocket outlook displays it as (123) 456-7890. Otherwise, if it's entered with no dashes, the number will be displayed with no dashes.
  3.    #3  
    yeah but i mean jsut in regular contacts nthin to do with outlook...and ill put in a new number some have dashes some dont, anyone else getting this or a fix
    i have the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by hotis300boy View Post
    yeah but i mean jsut in regular contacts nthin to do with outlook...and ill put in a new number some have dashes some dont, anyone else getting this or a fix
    Contacts = part of Pocket Outlook.
    This happens if you have contacts imported from a "regular" phone by the store, rather than via active-sync and Outlook. I had almost 400 like this. To fix it so that they were all in the (xxx)-xxx-xxxx format, I went into Outlook on the PC, clicked in the phone field, put a space on the end (to simulate a change) and then re-saved. That changed them to (xxx)-xxx-xxxx in Outlook. Then I just synced the phone and all were in the new format.

-Frank
    ^can you explain in greater detail on how to do this? like what is the phone field? i tried doing a bunch of stuff but i cant figure it out.

-edit: nevermind i got it
    Last edited by atk2008; 05/28/2007 at 12:45 PM.