1.    #1  
    I have no idea why my 2003 outlook don't open and i want to have sync for calendar and contacts i re install the Microsoft software twice and cant get it fix, now i just see the sunbird and thunderbird 2 from Mozilla Could it work? as same funtion?
    Global Posts
    598 Global Posts
    Those two apps won't work with your Treo as far as syncing contacts, calendar, etc.

Joe
  3.    #3  
    Thanks i just discover that google calendar syncs with my treo 750 calendar works great so far, no contact to share but...
    Whaaaa....? You made your 750 sync with Google Calendar? Must..... know..... now.....
  5.    #5  
    ok, i have gmail account and its works go to this site
    https://www.goosync.com

I just set my account they make something like sync with Google calendar and your 750 so you download a software to the treo and anytime that you make a change in any calendar they sync wirelessly by going to the app in the treo and press sync
    Rats. That means that I have to get Gmail working in Outlook first. OK. Will attempt this feat.
  7.    #7  
    Well for me thats works great i have Gmail account and am fine with the services, its depends on your needs and solution.

i mean this is a great solution for me that i dont have outlook for some reason of my pc its maybe a solution for others and working with google calendar and my email account is much metter
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tastypeppers View Post
    Rats. That means that I have to get Gmail working in Outlook first. OK. Will attempt this feat.
    On your treo? I have gmail running on outlook on my Treo with no issues.
    Palm 650 > Nokis 6682 > HTC 8125 > Nokia e62 > BB Pearl > Samsung Blackjack > HTC 8525 > Treo 750 & HTC Trinity
    Quote Originally Posted by maevro View Post
    On your treo? I have gmail running on outlook on my Treo with no issues.
    I had some trouble getting Gmail to pull mail onto my Treo. It really, really bugged me. Then I double-checked settings on Gmail and discovered that I hadn't enabled POP3 access.

Now it works.
  10.    #10  
    me to i have my G mail account set in the treo no problems with that