1.    #1  
    Has anyone had experience using a powered signal booster in an office setting? I work for one of the big 3 and where Im moving to, no signal. Im on the opposite network (Verizon) than they are. I dont think I will have the opportunity to put the antenna outside either, just on top of my overhead cabinet. Also, what brands are people using and/or what website.

Any info is greatly appreciated.

PS. I sent a note about this to the facilities manager and all I got back was an "lol". Quite professional, huh.
    The problem with a signal booster/repeater is that you need a signal in the first place to use them. The best ones would be those that you place outside.
    I have weak signal in my area at work. So it isn't worth going with any of these boosters? What about this antenna?

http://www.cellboosterstore.com/acce...enna-1900.html
    Signal repeaters/amplifiers usually require somewhat a strong signal outside the building, in order to carry the signal inside through a repeater/amplifier.
  5.    #5  
    Well, where Im sitting, no signal, but if I walk over to the windows, about 200 yards away, I get a signal, 1 bar. I did ask my boss about running a cable with antenna and he said it was ok. So Im thinking I will get a signal. Now that being said, what is the best booster for the buck? I will be trying to supply a signal to 2 phones, the person next to me is in the same boat. [a sinking one...] Or... is there a better device or procedure for acquiring a signal?? All jokes welcome, but facts would be nice too.
    i ordered a real deal antenna and amp from wilson... mounting it on my roof for point to point, then it goes to an amp in my house and sends the signal through the house...

costs about 500 bux but hopefully it will be worth it

**comes this week

dads gotta have signal for work in the house guess we wills ee what happens
    Quote Originally Posted by mindfrost82 View Post
    A friend of mine, who is a Sprint Sales Engineer, actually directed me to using Spotwave. He highly recommends it, since that is what he recommends to all his business clients.
    Quote Originally Posted by crazie.eddie View Post
    A friend of mine, who is a Sprint Sales Engineer, actually directed me to using Spotwave. He highly recommends it, since that is what he recommends to all his business clients.
    Thanks, I'm considering buying it for my house. My signal is usually fine as long as I'm around a window, but if I get in the middle of the house away from windows, then I tend to drop calls. This has only started recently (within the last month or so) and was never really a problem before...although my signal stregnth has always been about the same.
    wirelessextenders from frys works but you have to be VERY careful about antenna placement. Otherwise the unit wigs out.