1.    #1  
    I just ordered mine from Bestbuy, since none of the local stores had them.

Just a few questions...

1. Does anyone use them with Slingplayer? If so, can you hear broadcasts in stereo?

2. Anyone using them with Resco Radio? If so, how do they sound?

3. I understand that when you are on a call, you only hear out of one ear. I was wondering what happens if you're listening to music and a call comes in. Does the music stop or get blocked out while you answer the call or do you hear the music in one hear, while the music is still playing in the other ear?
    Quote Originally Posted by crazie.eddie View Post
    I just ordered mine from Bestbuy, since none of the local stores had them.

Just a few questions...

1. Does anyone use them with Slingplayer? If so, can you hear broadcasts in stereo?
    Yes.

3. I understand that when you are on a call, you only hear out of one ear. I was wondering what happens if you're listening to music and a call comes in. Does the music stop or get blocked out while you answer the call or do you hear the music in one hear, while the music is still playing in the other ear?
    The music stops (pauses) and the headphones go into single speaker mode. When the call ends, the music resumes in Stereo.

On another note, for the most part I like the headphone. However, they become very uncomfortable and start to hurt my ears after a short amount of time. Someone on the forum mentioned changing the size of the rubber fittings but the only fittings I have is a replacement pair which are the same size as the ones I have on now.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    That's weird..mine came with a small (already attached), medium, and large. My ears would hurt after awhile too and too my surprise the large ones feel fine. The large ones are a different shape than the small and medium and have more of a cushion.
  4.    #4  
    Did your ears stop hurting when your ears finally got used to them? I know my ears were hurting the first few days of wearing the Jabra BT500. After that, I got used to them and they no longer bothered me.
    I like the looks of these, but I am looking at the Jabra (8010 I think), The only reason for that is the dual usage. The way I see it these stereo headsets may be great for listening to music, but say for instance you get out of work, and walk about 15-20 minutes to where your parked listenint to your stereo music with your s9 headset. Is there any other solution to driving other that switching to another BT headset that is safe for driving (and legal)? That is my only contention with headphone-style BT headsets.
  6.    #6  
    How about BT for your car?
    If you mean the built in, I don't have it. I didn't really want to invest in a BT speaker-phone system either, never liked that idea, I am just not a speaker-phone type person. That does kinda fit into what I was describing anyways, That is my biggest problem with headphone style BT, you have to switch to another headset/car system. I would like to purchase a stereo BT and have one unit for all purposes (if you know what I mean).
  8.    #8  
    In addition to my above questions...

1. I'm curious what is the actual battery life I will get with the S9. What's the longest have you kept the S9 fully connected and listening to music?
    I use them EVERY day at work and I get a full 6+ hours before it beeps at me. I then charge it while I go to lunch at work and come back and listen to it no problem the rest of my work day (couple more hours).
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    This is great news, as I was wondering if the S9 (BT 2.0) would work with the Treo 700wx (BT 1.2 right?)

ENV
    Quote Originally Posted by evillama View Post
    This is great news, as I was wondering if the S9 (BT 2.0) would work with the Treo 700wx (BT 1.2 right?)

ENV
    Yes. BT 2.0 devices are backwards compatible with BT 1.2.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
  12.    #12  
    That's for all thanks for all those that replied and further discussions. My s9 is on backorder and is expected to arrive end of June I should have ordered them elsewhere and could have purchased them allot cheaper and received them sooner, but I had a $50 gift certificate for Bestbuy, which I new I would probably never use. So I decided to buy the overpriced Motorola S9 from Bestbuy.